torsdag 24 december 2009

i found myself in writing

One day I woke up from day dreaming and I felt like 15 again. I started to research my soul. Although my grey hair whispered and remined my teenage children about my true age, I still felt young again. I didn't understand how you can turn back time when my age started gossiping to my childrens and they also saw my grey hair and they could hear the sound of my walkinshep .After a long time i discoverd myself, i discoverd what i loved to do, i found myself in writing. Many of you have isolated yourselves from the outside world, feeling alone even if you are in your mothers arms and having your father as a role model.

Why are you afraid when God is with you?

You have nothing to be afraid of when Allah is with you, HE is everything you need.



GOD BLESS/ Lioness.Ishal

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar