tisdag 29 december 2009

Do you remember me?

Child - Dad where are you?
Father - Who are you?
Child - I miss you, just listen to my tears.

Do you remember who I am?
I am a raindrop that's made of two lifes. Do you remember me now?
Im the one that learnd how to say dady in an early age, I learnd how to say a name without any knowledge of how to spell a word.
D, Im the miricle that God gaye you.
A, Im the world, my mother is the sun, you are the moon.
D, Don't you still remember me?
Y, You are two in one, the happines of my life.
This is how my dictionary is sepose to look like.
The miricle is still here, im here.
This is our story.
If my tears don't speak today, they wont speak tomorrow, and not even the day after that.
A life without a father is a dictionary without words. When you left me you started a fire that
later develop to a vulcano full of pain, because of your ignorance.
How could you ignore your own shadow.
You left an open wound on me, it is like an ocean full of blood from every child in this world without a father. I look for you in every ankle to give you a hug, but i always end up falling on my own shadow. Do you know that when you left me, you left a big black hole in my life, every time
I see you in my dreams I see the light but when i wake up i fall back at the darkness again.
Thank God i have the sun.
I run the fastes my legs can carry me but Im still at the same spot.
Please tell me, tell me do you remember me now, or are you still lost in the woods.
Everytime you give me hope that you will change, you always go back to your true behavior.
One day when you realize what pain you have cost, it will be to late to repair all the damage you left behind once in time.
The only thing you gave me was your name.

I dedicate this to every child out there who is missing a parent.
GOD BLESS / Lioness.Ishal

1 kommentar: